Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- IJIMS only accepts original papers. As per policy, the similarity index should be below 19% and any single source should below 5%. Make sure that your document does not have any plagiarized material.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The article is in IJIMS Paper Format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- PLEASE SUBMIT TWO FILES OF YOUR ARTICLE. 1) Orignal article and 2) copy of your manuscript for review purposes which should exclude your identity in the paper.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aCreative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to use and share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal, as long as it is not used for commercial purposes. The author also follows the publication ethics, while considering IJIMS for publication.
Authors may choose a different Creative Commons license by indicating their preference to the editors.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.