Aims and Objectives
The main goal of the International Journal of Information Management Science (IJIMS) is to publish original articles, book reviews and case studies in the field of Information, Library and Management Sciences with aim to reduce the gap between academics, research and practice. The other objective of IJIMS. IJIMS contributes to the development of theory and practice of the domain of Information, Management and Library Science.
The other aim of IJIMS is to disseminate the ideas and thoughts about libraries and information centers to academicians, researchers, practitioners and all those who can benefit from it. It aims to include paper from all over the world without any discrimination. Papers will be preferred which can be applied at any level and can benefit society
IJIMS is a leading source of scholarly articles and research papers through the promotion of research publication at affordable or at no cost in long run. In other words to make research publication hassle-free for financially constrained researchers and scholars. The published article will always be open access, free under Creative Commons License and archived for future generations.
Objectives of IJIMS
- To provide a publishing platform to researchers and scholars from the field of Information, Management and Library Sciences.
- To give scholars a chance to be part of the scholars' community who assists and helps others in publication and review.
- To make research papers and scholarly articles available free of cost to all users without any subscription or login ID.
- To create avenues for promotion and publication of research papers about and from social, economically and culturally weakened sections of the society across the world.
- To make research publication hassle-free to ensure sharing of knowledge in due time.
Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journals. Articles are accepted through a double-blind peer-review process.